Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Moment with Our Lord

 
I adore thee O Jesus, God of love, truly present in the most Holy Eucharist.OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I adore thee who has come to thy own but was not received by them.
I adore thee whom the majority of mankind reject and despise.
I adore thee whom the impious incessantly offend by their sacrilege and blasphemies.
I adore thee who are grieved by the coldness and indifference even of a vast number of Christians.
I adore thee O infinite goodness who has wrought so many miracles in order to reveal thy love for us.
I adore thee with all the angels and Saints and with those chosen souls that are now all ready, the blessed of thy Father and are all aglow with burning love for thee.
I adore thee with all thy friends oh Jesus, with them I prostrate myself at the foot of the altar to offer thee my most profound homage, to receive thy Divine inspirations and to implore thy grace. Oh how good it is for me to be here with thee- how sweet to hear the voice of my beloved. O victim of Divine love a piercing cry breaks forth as once it did on Calvary. It is the cry of love. I thirst; thy call is to thy children; I thirst for your love. Come all you who I love as the Father has loved me. Come and quench the thirst that consumes me.
Lord Jesus, behold I come. My heart is small but it is all thine, thou art a prisoner in our Tabernacle, thou the Lord of lords and love it is that holds thee here as such thou leavest the tabernacle only to come to us, to unite thyself with the faithful soul and allow thy Divine love to reign in her.
O king of love come, live, reign in me, I want no other law, but the law of thy love. No no, I henceforth desire to know not neither of the world nor what is in it nor of myself, thy love alone shall rule in me eternally. O Jesus, grant me this grace. Break my fetters strip me of all that is not thyself in order that thy love may be my life here below and my happiness and delight in eternity.
Amen.
(A prayer prayed by Mother Angelica of EWTN)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless Mother Angelica. She is a saint on earth...

Unknown said...

What a wonderful prayer for all of us to say daily. Thank you Mother Angelica for your beautiful words. May God richly bless you.

Anonymous said...

The most beautiful prayer ever

Anonymous said...

Thank you mother Angelica, for this most beautiful prayer! God bless you for all you have done!! I love you!

Sarabeth said...

This is the most beautiful prayer. Thank you dear God for inspiring Mother Angelica to write down these words, and that they are shared with all of us. My heart soars up to Heaven every time I pray this prayer.

Unknown said...

I have been very blessed in my life and rewarded with good friends and good health. I am grateful and happy to be able to share this. See the link below for more info.


#blessed
www.ufgop.org

Anonymous said...

God Bless Mother Angelica. I pray that she will soon become a Saint. She truly deserves it. I love and Pray for you.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful and inspiring prayer!!! Our mother Angelica was a saint. Thank you Jesus.

Barbara said...

This is my favorite prayer to our Lord. It speaks to my heart with the message that I am a Beloved of Christ. He cries out to us. Are we listening?
It gives me great joy to think of Mother Angelica all aglow in the presence of our Savior. Yes, she is a Saint. Thank you dear Father for the gift of Mother Angelica. Love to ALL...

Barbara said...

This is my favorite prayer to our Lord. It speaks to my heart with the message that I am a Beloved of Christ. He cries out to us. Are we listening?
It gives me great joy to think of Mother Angelica all aglow in the presence of our Savior. Yes, she is a Saint. Thank you dear Father for the gift of Mother Angelica. Love to ALL...

Unknown said...

PAT THE Shrine of the Blessed SACRAMENT Christas Eve a d Christmas Day 2021